Subject: Baton passing for PI 240900267272 from Isabella Jepsen of Authority Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical Inspection Service of The Danish Environment Protection Agency), see https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=2409...
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 11:08:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSBaton passing for PI 240900267272 from Isabella Jepsen of Authority 
Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical Inspection Service 
of The Danish Environment Protection Agency), see 
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=240900267272

Dear ICSMS User,

The baton for the PI 240900267272 is passed to you by Isabella Jepsen of 
Authority Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical 
Inspection Service of The Danish Environment Protection Agency).

Comments:

You can open the Case-Information at:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=240900267272

accepting or rejecting is feasible through the received batons menu located 
in the left menu or dashboard.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS.